More About Luxury Nail Salon
Our goal here at Luxury Nail Salon is to help you relax, refresh, and rejuvenate. Please be aware of and adhere to our salon policies that create a relaxing, refreshing, and rejuvenating atmosphere for you, other guests, and our staff.
- Refrain from using your devices while having your hands worked on. We cannot guarantee the safety of our services, or quality of your treatment if devices are being used while being serviced.
- We use sharp tools and implements while performing most services. Though not normal or common, nicks and cuts may occur. If you are nicked or cut, it will become your responsibility to properly care for the wound after leaving the salon. If you need help with this, consult a trained medical professional. To help avoid injury, please do not become distracted while receiving services.
- Please no food in the salon. Beverages are welcome.
- We ask that any animals that enter the salon be trained service animals, or service animals in training.
- If you are unhappy with your service, please speak directly to salon management. Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer refunds.
Current Safety Policies:
- When the statewide mask mandate is lifted, we plan to continue requiring masks until all of our staff has had the opportunity to be vaccinated.
- Appointments are highly encouraged.
- Clients must properly wear a mask while in the salon. Please provide your own and have it on when you step inside.
- After entering we ask that you immediately wash your hands at the sinks (located towards the back of the salon) prior to choosing polishes, or products.
- Luxury Nail Spa is meant to be a place of relaxing, positive energy, and kindness. With that in mind, please leave any conspiracy theories, anti-government rhetoric, COVID-19 downplaying, etc. in the car. We feel it a genuine concern, not to be taken lightly.
- These guidelines may change as new information is made available.
Thank you for your understanding.